This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

eggs and sausage and a side of toast


sushi (mango mango roll)
from: Sushi yama
price: I forget.
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Tom Waits
comments: I met ron for lunch today. we ate sushi. true story. click to see the sweet 'vette I saw on the way back.

and ron had:

sashimi
comments: click ron's lunch to see the custom menu he made whilst dinging.

and we also both had:

negitoro rolls
comments: click this last pic to see how we paid for our meal. and of course, I know you want to see one more wiggly gif

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

i'm back at ubc and had... LUNCH AT THE VILLAGE!!! my home cuisine baby!! spicy chicken, spinach and ginger beef on noodles w/ an a&w rootbeer. $6.75 and taaaasty!

March 13, 2008 10:19 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

you chose my home cuisine, huh? they're still there? sad that there's no hong kong chinese anymore. I miss saltedfishnchickenfriedricespicytogo.

March 14, 2008 9:50 AM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

thought i saw a sign for hkchinese on the entry door still. my home cuisine girl recognized me and asked where i'd been so i ate there. still a very depressing place down there. no sign of natural light. no connection w/ reality. i felt a bit sad.

March 15, 2008 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how much for the milkshake?

good to see my blurry photos are being used for something.

March 19, 2008 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share