This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

it ain't what they call rock and roll.


penne pasta special
from: the butler did it
price: $6.95
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: dire straits
comments: this is an extreme closeup of the cheesy goodness that was my pasta. yum. click to see Nikita and I playing tug o war. that dog is strong. and if you wanna see what happens when you let your sea moneys dry out... click here. save your sea monkeys, neil!

and Teo had:

the chicken n salad
comments: the butler did it was really quite good. teo and his team go there lots. I think I should go more often, too. click to see a big machine that takes old buildings and turns them into gravel. I dub it... Gravellor! did I mention I had the lensbaby at work today? oh, here's another picture of nikita with crazy eyes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share