This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

from now on... less taxes! from now on... more blogging! from now on... shut the hell up stephen harper!


3 item: DF fish, honey pork and green beans
from: My Home Cuisine
price: $4.80
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: steppenwolf
comments: ok, I finally tried the hotlamp food form my home cuisine. at first I realized it tastes very much like Yi Kou Xiang's food. but after a while, I grew tired of it. it's good taste was not a lasting effect. I dunno what happened. it just wasn't as good after a while. and why doesn't starbucks make my latte fancy like the ones in the linked page. so fancy.

and justin had:

Chinese combo
from: Combo Express
price: Just under $5
rating: &&&/&&&&&&
comments: when I asked him where it was so I could photograph it, he pointed to his belly. so, that's what you get to see. here's what justin had to say about his lunch, "New Styrofoam containers don’t hold as much food … L" the "L" was a happy face. now click on the pic to see the race for arrival bewteen my new computer and my new camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share