This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

and when they tell me lunch is pain


#10
from: hanoi pho
price: $11?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: janis joplin
comments: you guys know the Maynard's liquidation store at 2nd and Main?  I do.  I know it well. having done 90% of my xmas shopping there last year and all. anyway, when I walked by today, I noticed that their 2 shipping containers full of electronics were all burned. yikes. click to see the remains.

and andrew?  had:

#21
comments: I'm too far behind in my lunches. was this andrew?  I'm not sure. I think it was. I do remember that ken liked this watch whether it was andrew's or not. click to see another angle of burned electronics.

and bill had:

EV
comments: click bill's lunch to see him rolling. like a wheel barrow. a wheel billow. that's as clever as I can go on this one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share