This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

drinkin' my juice, young lunch, chug-a-lug me


turkey club
from: big lou's
price: uh... $8? $10?  I forget
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: chill peppers
comments: this sandwich was delicious. now click it to see the amazing birthday present that DaveO got from his awesome underlings.  yeah, it's a tintin style book cover shot with all the members of their "community" department at work.  so awesome. so so awesome. that's stephanie there in the wiggly.  she drew half of it. the other half was by diana. nice work, you two... really really nice.  I want one of me now!

and ken had:

big italian
comments: click ken's sandwich to see eric kicking bill in the ball. another good wiggly from today was this one of phil on his bike. oh, also it's emma's birthday today... happy birthday emma!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share