This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

bonus weekend post!


vietnamese sub
from: Bale
price: $3.50
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comments: I met up with eric this weekend to throw the ol frisbee around. we also et some food and played on the playground. click my lunch to see me bouncing on the playground.  and now i'd like to say something about all these fancy restaurants that sell $10+ "bahn mi" sandwiches.  I can get 3 of these (the amazing bbq pork one, for example) from Bale... and they are just as good. f'reals.

and eric had:

pancit palabok
comments: he got this at Goldilocks. it was tasty. whilst eating, we also watched some wasps killing a caterpillar. crazy. now click eric's lunch to see him planking at the playground. perhaps you'd prefer to see his spiderman impression?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share