This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, August 17, 2012

don't you cry tonight, I still lunch you baby


beef
from: gyu kaku (nelson and howe?)
price: $20ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: guns n roses
comments: Nori had this great idea for lunch. gyu kaku.  it took way too long, but it was delicious and fun. know what else is fun?  Paul.  don't believe me?  it's true. click this beef to see it proven.

and we all cooked:

at our table
comments: click this action shot to see the people back at work who are organizing this week's Parliament party. sadly, I'm gonna miss it. happily, I'm gonna be on a seaplane headed to the island.

and yasu had:

karaage
comments: I guess yasu preferred chicken to beef. he was the only one not fighting for space on the burner. now click to see this lunch gang's jumping attempts.  wanna see the other two guys hover, instead?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share