This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, August 24, 2012

all the lunch I felt hadn't been in vain


calzone
from: incendio
price: $16
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: primal scream
comments: hi. this is my blog. sometimes it falls behind. like always. wheeee. this post is for a friday. this was a fun friday where we opened eric's giant vodka bottle. also, my portrait was painted. wanna see that?  click my lunch.

and charles had:

pizza
comments: this is charles' penultimate friday lunch with us. he will be leaving to pursue his own something er other. click to see the mobile bar of the night.

and david had:

pizza
comments: click to see the mobile bar attacking the night owls in support. hope we didn't ruin their night.

and eric had:

seafood pasta
comments: click to see eric drinking that giant bottle of vodka. that's all.  gotta go.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share