This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

you supply the night, baby, I'll supply the lunch


#21
from: hanoi pho
price: $8?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: toto
comments: deacon's tuesday seems to have dissipated. I think people got tired of their fares. not this person, though. I'll be bach. click to see ken's disgust.

and beier had:

#1?
comments: click beier to see beier. easy right?  I can't remember why he was watching my iPod. but he was. and now you're watching him.

and bill had:

EV
comments: I only made the 2 wigglies today. so click bill's lunch to see the lion's gate bridge from my weekend getaway. here's some interesting coincidence... you all know my tumblr that streams my wigglies about 1.5 years after I upload them right?  well, the same week as this flight, it was posting wigglies from the last time I flew. see??  crazy, huh?  ok, not really that crazy.

and, I think, rahim had:

pho
comments: looking at the phone in this lunch pic... I think it's rahim's lunch.  I could be wrong, tho. I'm not sure what phone ken has. but I think it's rahim. click to see why we didn't eat oysters at Fanny Bay... red tide!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share