This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, March 09, 2012

my lunch is alive, way down in my heart


sushi
from: nekkyu? via food.ee
price: free
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
comments: today, we got treated to lunch! now click to see a very low volvo.

and other had:

lotsa sushi
comments: the people at food.ee were terribly kind to us today. they ordered all this sushi for us to eat. maybe they saw the hoot bus in Austin, and they just want a ride on it. ps: follow hoot bus adventures here

and bill had:

a veg option
comments: also at the office today, a beer pong tournament! click the veggie options to see ken taking a shot. I can't tell if the ball went in or not on that shot. I think not. but I wasn't terribly involved with this. not when rock band was going strong in the other room :)

and second lunch was:

samwich
comments: the sushi was great, but we got a lot of greedy developers at the office. so it went quick. and I filled the emptiness with a big lou's sandwich. oh so good. click to see eric playing with his umbrella on the walk back.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share