This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I wanna lunch you every day and every night


southern scramble
from: deacon's corner
price: $11?
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: bob marley
comments: I didn't make any wigglies today. but that's ok. cuz I'll make way too many tomorrow. how can I know this?? well, tomorrow is leap day. and it's gonna snow over night. how can I know that?!?! magic. leap day magic.

and helen had:

cobb salad
comments: click helen's lunch to see Monty meeting a ball for the first time. which will happen tomorrow. futurey...

and bill had:

veg cobb salad
comments: click for another one of Monty and the ball. he was so frightened, excited, confused... he went through every emotion when this ball came out. very fun to see.

and gavin had:

farmer's scramble
comments: also tomorrow, we will have a meeting in our new office. well, not my new office. it's for our sales team. it's just across the street from us. we really need it. more space. yes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share