This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, February 24, 2012

she will lunch you like a fly will never lunch you again


miso ramen
from: benkei on robson
price: I forget. about $10?
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: massive attack
comments: yay ramen for lunch. I don't get this nearly enough. I need more ramen in my life. but i did get a car ride. click to see that in action.

and eric had:

ramen
comments: click eric's lunch to see him making everyone mango margaritas after work. tasty!

and david had:

ramen
comments: of course, david's lunch links to a wiggly of Monty. this time sitting on Ashley's lap. what's she saying there? maybe "monty" but it looks more like "me, me, me, me..." I'm sure I've said it before, but man, it is difficult to get 2 somewhat sharp images of this puppy for wiggling. most of the bursts I take only have 1 in focus. like this one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share