This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, March 08, 2012

lunch lost, such a cost, gimme things that don't get lost


bibimbap and japchae
from: coma food truck
price: irrelevant
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: neil young
comments: today marked the last day of the Coma Food Truck in rail town. it's the last week of the truck.... forever? they be shutting down. so sad. I think this was my favourite food truck I ever et from in this city. click my lunch to see Jae in the truck. if you wanna know more, globe and mail was there today to write this article

and alex had:

bibimbap
comments: today was a really great day for wigglies. on the way to work, I snapped a couple shots of a movie set at the bus station. I was told it's a christmas movie set in 1946. click to see an amazing, timeless wiggly. if I do say so myself.

and bill had:

veggibimbap
comments: click bill's lunch to see bill. not just bill. this is Dolla Dolla Bill, yo. now, I know what you are thinking... 'geeze, I haven't seen Monty in a while'. well, ok. I'll show you two wigglies made from just 3 frames. and they're so different. here's monty not trusting you. and here's monty rocking out to his jams. good day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share