This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

the selfless, lunching saints we are


corned beef hash
from: deacon's corner
price: $10.50?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the shins
comments: today, I convinced Jason to join us for lunch since he was all WFH. he did. and now you can click to see that he needs some sync jumping practice.

and jason had:

veg burger
comments: and coincidentally, I happened to bring the Ricoh camera to work today. the very same one he brought me from amurica. sadly, because I made him join us for these photos, he missed his delivery of the new game, Massive Effect 3. sorry jason! click to see yourself hovering like a boss.

and gavin had:

farmer's
comments: click gavin's lunch to see what happened to his phone after landing a jump. oh noes!

and bill had:

steak
comments: ha. man, I funny. that's not steak. but you can't tell. I used the "miniature" setting on the camera. not the best tilt shifting. click to see the sword eric's working on.

and david had:

half carolina
comments: in a strange twist of fate, I ordered david's usual and he ordered mine. crazy. both are delicious. but the pancakes are huger and cheaper. go figure. click to see another awesome cardboard sculpture that eric did. oh what? you wanted one more jumping wiggly??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share