This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, March 01, 2012

no I don't want to fall in lunch


red rice n pork
from: hanoi pho
price: $12ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: chris isaak
comments: I only had one successful wiggly today. I tried to take others, but they just too blurry. click my lunch to see a coworker standing by his car which is by his stanley cup. this was a scene I walked by this morn. didn't recognize andy until I walked past and he came running up to me to ask if I was good at changing tires. he had a flat. that's why the stanley cup was on the ground. he also had the wrong jack. so I left him there to sort it out. hehe.

and beier had:

normal rice n pork
comments: a rare treat indeed, to have beier come out to lunch. click to see kingsway in a harris shutter wiggly. only day old wigglies from here on down.

and bill had:

E-V
comments: click bill's lunch to see a chunk of the company walking down an alley.

and david had:

21
comments: alex got to doggysit again toady while david joined us. click to see another monty vs. ball wiggly. btw: by today, monty had no fear of the ball, attacking it bravely all day.

and michael had:

21
comments: last click. hootsuite owls on a lift. bye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share