This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

don't believe in riches, but you should see where I live. I, I believe in lunch.


special o the day
from: deacon's corner
price: $10.50
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: U2
comments: you want to see monty. therefore, you will click my lunch. that's nap time.

and ian had:

chicken burger
comments: click ian's lunch to see a pole and some clouds. the significance of which is that this is after work. and I'm at home. and it's still daylight. who doesn't love that?

and donné had:

pie
comments: speaking of weather... remember all that wind the other day? it was windy. I was walking home from toby's temporary home. and made a wiggly. it kinda shows the wind. on the water. can you see it? if you're really amazing, maybe you can see toby in this photo, too. but I can't. only the lights of the apartment. btw, the apartment has an amazing view.

and everyone else had:

this
comments: too many lunches, not enough wigglies. one more though. this one was taken after helen pointed out what HP also stands for. her.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share