This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm not luncheon, you. the way I wanted to.


seafood pancake!
from: H-Mart food court
price: I got treated!
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: kanye
comments: today, we ditched bill and had a meat-fest at H-Mart. and Helen was way too kind and treated us to it. man it was tasty. I miss h-mart lunches. so damn good. especially this seafood pancake. click to see eric taking photos of lunch. I'm not the only one who does this. actually, david was the only one at lunch who didn't do this.

and we also had:

kim chi fried rice
comments: yum, right? so yum. click to see eric jumping for joy after lunch.

and we also had:

noodles in black bean sauce and bulgogi
comments: so damn much delicious food! and so many wigglies of eric! that's the problem with not having bill at lunch. then it's just eric willing to do stupid things as wigglies.

and to round it all off, we had:

spicy chicken dish
comments: I had never had this dish before. but it was as delicious as it looks. click to see the sushi place in h-mart that I have never actually eaten from. I just don't go there often enough to deny my tastebuds the delicious korean food. maybe someday, I'll try the sushi there. maybe. kinda doubtful, though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share