This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, December 02, 2011

you know it's true, I lunch you


pizza
from: panago via hootsuite (or is it hootsuite via panago?)
price: free
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: spiritualized
comments: today was our company christmas party. it was an overnighter in a surprise location. which turned out to be harrison hot springs hotel. where we proceeded to have fun. the dress code for the trip there was -ugly christmas sweaters- click to see Bill's addition to his sweater. a novelty sized stocking as a cape. awesome.

and alex had:

pizza
comments: I almost forgot to take lunch pictures. but got these just in time. sadly, alex wasn't able to join us for the party. but that's her pizza. click to see a wiggly of harrison lake. oh what? you wanted drunken wigglies? ok, I'll give you one of my hotel room roomie posing with craig.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share