This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

and there's no sense in lunchin'


half size carolina pancakes
from: deacon's corner
price: $11?
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: uncle tupelo
comments: ok, so I'm finally rocking a full on 3D camera. and it's tough. real tough. one problem is that it's really easy to get your finger in front of one of the lenses without noticing. also, quite often one image is sharper than the other. this may be due to having 1 dirty lens. and I'm not positive yet, but I think you can get 2 different exposures. which is dumb. they should really lock to the same. I'l investigate that. you can click now. to see a caterpillar dropping a rock.

and david had:

the b.e.l.t.c.h
comments: click david's lunch to see him hovering whilst bill almost falls over or something. that's what this camera will be good for. hoovering. er.. hovering.

and bill had:

veggie scramble with toast n salad
comments: click bill's lunch to see gavin driving on by. I'll try to get better with this camera. just you wait.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share