This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

you say you got some other kinda luncher


steak n guinness pie
from: salty tongue
price: $12ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bob dylan
comments: not a lot of new gifs. so you can look at more from our company xmas party. this one of daniel trying to eat breakfast in the morn. go dan.

and eric had:

some really tasty onion rings with his sandwich
comments: well, there were a couple gifs made today. like the linked one. it eric. in his chair. spinning. and I think it worked a little better than this wiggly

and (I think) helen had:

croque madam
comments: this lunch looked real tasty, too. click her lunch to see the view helen gets all day long.

and louisa had:

sandwich n soup
comments: click lou's lunch to see more drunk coworkers from the xmas party. they don't look too out of control here, but the next gif I made... I couldn't even make public. it's just wrong. if you are in this photo, talk to me and I can show you the link.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share