This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, December 08, 2011

happy birthday to meeeeeeeeee!


jerk chicken roti
from: the reef
price: gifted!
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comments: today was my birthday. I am now 100 years old. maybe a bit less. but I always round up to the next digit. click my lunch to see the best wrapped present I may have ever received for birthday/christmas. thanks, mikey!!

and erin had:

jerk quesadillas
comments: thanks for buying me lunch, erin!! and denying bill and david of such an honour. haha. click to see her and bill eating their delicious johnny cakes.

and bill had:

tofu roti
comments: in a strange bit of confusion and coincidence, I ran into an old friend as we were entering the reef. I thought it was another old friend, Bart Simpson, so I yelled that out, only to get half way through yelling to realize it was Brad. I knew him from the fish school days, and he was also the first bassist in my first band. crazy. now he lives in toronto, so you can understand my crazy confusion to see him with his new kidlet and wife or girlfriend. so crazy. click to see that happy little family.

and david had:

quesadillas, too
comments: click david's lunch to see another blast from the past. but the just-a-few-months-ago kinda past. back when we used to go to JJ every day and eric would throw water for wigglies. this time, simon was there to dodge the hot water on quite a cold day. good times.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger gwilli said...

fish school days = high school days autocorrected by my mac. I could fix that. but I won't. I like the idea of me having fish school days.

if you ever read terribly strange things like that in the future... it's probably autocorrect.

December 12, 2011 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share