This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

'cause I couldn't ever lunch no one, or so I said


deep fried teriyaki chicken
from: hanoi pho
price: $11
rating: &&&.8/&&&&&
listening to: todd rundgren
comments: what? todd rundgren? yeah. why? because of the very unique bumper sticker featured in the linked wiggly.

and jess had:

salad rolls
comments: click jessica's lunch to see some office rearranging shenanigans.

and joanna had:

salad rolls too
comments: click jo's lunch to see some falling leaves. I guess it's Fall now.

and bill had:

EV
comments: something odd happened yesterday. I didn't take lunch photos. weird. too bad, too. cuz I had two good wigglies from that lunch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share