This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, August 19, 2011

cold blows the wind over my true lunch


picnic board
from: Nelson the Seagull
price: $10ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: ween
comments: the nelson the seagull place is always enjoyable. I recommend. now click my lunch to see the only other wiggly I made today. this is our fearless leader at work. he's displaying an adequate container for after work beers. aw yeah.

and erin had:

that
comments: click erin's lunch to see my nieces. both of them. so cute.

and bill had:

this
comments: click bill's lunch to see my and niece and nephew atop a playground climbing apparatus. good times.

and david had:

this and that
comments: so, yeah, the linked pics are from this coming weekend. which already happened. I'm living in the past/future. this last one is my old elementary school. now moved to a different corner of the lot. crazy. I wonder if I can make a before and after wiggly. hmm..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share