This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, August 12, 2011

the hood lunch to listen to jeezy and weepy and oh yeah yeezy


burrito and taco
from: chronic taco (broadway and yukon)
price: $12ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: kanye
comments: car drive at lunch! I finally got to try chronic tacos. it's quite good. but I think the key to the best tacos/burritos there is to get fish. the fish ones were just better than the other meats. click to see my whole meal.

and david had:

fish tacos
comments: click to see a burger bell that I saw on a bike on my way to work. awesomeness.

and eric had:

too many tacos
comments: after work, eric very sneakily "iced" ian. click to see ian accepting his fate.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share