This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

you can't fathom my lunch dude


pho
from: hanoi pho
price: $8ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: kanye
comments: if you're one of the few people out there noticing how behind I am on my posts. nice work. but I gotta good reason. click my lunch. see that contest? I've been informed that I won a $700 "super" phone through there. yeah. it's like that. there's been a few days where I opted to do some contesting rather than blogging. can you dig it?

and bill had:

veggie delights
comments: I think there's about 5 more people I know who've entered the contest since I won. hopefully, we'll soon hear that some of them won. there is still the chance that I was just real lucky. but I think someone else I know will win. if you are interested in winning, it takes a little work. but let me know, I can point you in the right direction.

and david had:

this
comments: I'm not gonna talk about the linked gifs today. I don't know why I ever do, really. you're gonna click it anyway, right? go on... click it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dave C said...

you're going to have a cell phone? sign of the apocalypse.

August 22, 2011 10:06 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I didn't say I was gonna get a plan.

I see it as a new test device for hootsuite, or a cha-ching via craigslist. or maybe just a new ipod with a way better camera.

August 22, 2011 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share