This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

lunchers keep on lunchin'


the lamb
from: afro canadian
price: $10ish
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: chilli peppers covering stevie wonder
comments: something sad has happened at afro. the malaysian restaurant inside it is now gone. boo. less options. today's lunch there was just not as good as usual. oh well. click to see my tumblr. you've probably seen it before, it just posts all my wiggles from my flickr. one every 6 hours. well, it's always about a year and a half behind. and I recently noticed that I guess it's been a year and a half since I started my job. cuz my first weeks of hootsuite are now being posted.

and bill had:

a taste of africa
comments: ok, so the truth is that I only have 2 wigglies from today. click bill's lunch to see the standard throwing-water-from-mugs gif.

and david had:

lamb
comments: click david's lunch to see him and bill patiently awaiting some hots nuts at vancouver's smallest business. or so they said.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share