This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

but that was lunch and it's an ache I still remember


#5
from: la casita
price: $17
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Gotye
comments: the song linked above is suddenly my favourite song. I just can't get enough of it. oh well. that happens. it should only last a few days. now, if you click my lunch, you will see my on a slack jawed bike ride.

and david had:

this
comments: click davis's lunch to see some public art. if you stare hard enough, maybe you can make out the secret message? I did. but it took some real effort.

and bill had:

something cheesy
comments: click bill's lunch to see bill. in front of a truck. that's all. get back to work now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share