This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

let me be your luncher tonight


southern scramble
from: deacon's corner
price: $12?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: U2
comments: deacon's tuesday. yeah. click my lunch to see eric trying to open 3 beer bottles in 3 seconds. he failed. although, I could see how he could pull it off. he was close.

and paul had:

soup n san
comments: click paul's lunch for more eric. this time he's taking his tea back to work from JJ. the funny part here is that I think he picked the absolute worst mug to try and walk with.

and mark had:

san and fries
comments: click mark's lunch to see someone's social commentary that I don't understand.

and david had:

the b.e.l.t.c.h and soup
comments: one more wiggly to click for. this one is the snowboard design shop that's located across from JJ. driving into the office is cool.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share