This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, August 26, 2011

cause' I'm a picker, I'm a grinner, I'm a luncher, And I'm a sinner


fish chimichanga
from: chronic tacos
price: $15ish?
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: steve miller
comments: chronic tacos taught me something I never really put together before. the delicious flaky crust of a chimichanga is just a regular old tortilla deep fried. and wow. it's really good here! you can "chimi" any burrito. and in other news, white spot now has a food truck. click my lunch to see it in the 'hood.

and david had:

tacos
comments: click david's lunch to see him sharing a hat with eric. aaaaw.

and bill had:

an edible bowl
comments: click bill's lunch to see him and eric popping bubble wrap. in unison. nearly. they also tried to get this magic beer coozie thingy to attach to a poster tube. actually, it worked perfectly the first time they tried. then I got my camera out and they failed over and over again

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share