This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

cuz when a luncher aches, that's when a luncher breaks


philly cheesesteak
from: deacon's corner
price: $9?
rating: &&&.8/&&&&&
listening to: smashing pumpkins
comments: another deacon's tuesday. good times. click to see the coffee I had later. bored of the coffee wigglies? too bad. they just make them look so nice.

and david had:

corned beef hash
comments: click david's lunch to see the view from jamey's old place. no longed will I be able to say I know someone living in mayor baxter's mansion. so sad.

and bill had:

veggie boigah
comments: since I made so many wigglies on the weekends, I kinda slowed down on the weekdays. so I'm all out right now. if you click bill's lunch, you will be taken to a "web site". have you heard of these? they are interesting.

and here's a bonus lunch video that I filmed by accident:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share