This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

we fell in lunch I knew it had to end


combo e?
from: Hanoi Pho. or Le Pho Bistro. depending on which side of the building you look at
price: I forget. $12?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: springsteen
comments: some dunlevy shenanigans after lunch today. bill thought he'd try his fancy close-walking-style backwards. but eric wanted no part of it. click my lunch to see bill chasing him down.

and bill had:

veggie combo
comments: click bill's lunch to see the horrible outcome of his plan. falling down. in pee alley. so sad.

and david had:

pho
comments: did I mention that this restaurant is very delicious? it is. I haven't tried the pho there yet. or have I? anyway, click to see bill hovering.

and eric had:

more food at the office
comments: last wiggly. not such a good one. it's just a trench at main and 2nd. yawn.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share