This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, July 22, 2011

bring it home maybe soon, I give my lunch to you


calzone
from: incendio
price: $16
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: badfinger
comments: I totally forgot to take a photo of my own lunch today. so you get to look at this latte I had later on. look at it. now click it. now you're looking at the amazing feet bill performed today. his foot. in his shoe. in my shoe. magic.

and bill had:

a calzone
comments: today was bill's bachelor party lunch. it got preeeetty crazy. click to see bill and eric trying to sync their heel clicks.

and david had:

calzone
comments: click this one to see them finally syncing their heel click. nice work

and eric had:

pasta
comments: click eric's lunch to see him modelling his arts and craftsy owly.

and paul had:

calzone
comments: finally, click paul's lunch to see tully chillin' on the roof during after work beers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share