This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

bonus weekend post!


stackhouse burger
from: stackhouse (granville st.)
price: $15
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: special weekend post, cuz I just had too many wigglies. click my burger there to see possibly the most awesome one. yeah. it's me. I'm awesome. as for this meal. I tried a fancy burger house that I never tried before. it was very tasty, but I still like splitz better. maybe I shoulda had the lamb burger for the true comparison. the mushroom sure added to it, though.

and andy had:

the lamb burger
comments: so yeah, andy and I went for kiteboarding lessons today. we had a groupon kinda thing. it made it half price. but 2 hours is not enough to actually learn to kiteboard. mostly, we just learned to kite in the water, and it dragged us around a bit. still very fun. it would take many more times to be able to do what this guy does. I don't think I'll be going again unless I try it somewhere tropical. but squamish sure is a popular and picturesque area for it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share