This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

tastin' lunch along the way


special #1
from: la casita
price: $10ish
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: led zeppelin
comments: the specials have really shrunken at la casita. this is disappointing. and it's not just my imagination. check out this one. see? much more impressive. now click it to see a couple queens waving at me.

and bill had:

veggie special
comments: very often on my long walks through the city, I see this guy walking. and standing. lots of standing. like he is doing in the linked wiggly. he's just behind the signal button post, not crossing. I saw him there for at least three lights. where will I see him next? there's just no saying.

and gavin had:

special #1
comments: click gavin's lunch to see three hootsuite hoodies in a row!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share