This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

you don't need me to show the way, lunch


a burger (and a milkshake and fries)
from: vera's
price: $16ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the beatles
comments: yet another ex-coworker lunch meet up. this time with webcters. it was vivian's last week working downtown, so her, donald, peter, and erin met bill and I. good times. erin got a day off work and ended up having lunch just on the other side of the wall of her work. that was awkwardly wordy. don't read it. just click my lunch.

and vivian had:

a burger
comments: I have no wigglies of my lunchmates today, though. instead, have a click to see hootsuite's favourite baristas.

and don had:

a burger
comments: click don's lunch to see eric and bill battling with their pokemugs! eric's +10 water serpent is dealing some serious damage.

and peter had:

a burger
comments: click peter's lunch to see what I really want. what I really really want.

and erin had:

a burger
comments: bill also ate with us. but I figured you've all seen his lunch enough times. know what you haven't seen enough? wigglies of bill doing goofy things! click for one more.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share