This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, May 27, 2011

but lunchers always come and lunchers always go


napoletana pizza
from: nicli antica pizzeria
price: $16
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: guns n roses
comments: so, it seems that nicli is now open for lunch. it's probably the fanciest pizza place I ever been. it's not cheap. but it's good. and I don't know anywhere else in the city that makes pizzas quite like these. mine had anchovies. yum. anyway, it's very good. now is time for clicking! click my lunch if you ever wondered whatever happened to K.I.T.T. from knightrider. pretty sad. what? no no no, that's not 'shopped. that's KITT. really.

and gavin had:

one with prosciutto
comments: click gavin's lunch to see what could be the single most frightening thing that you could ever see outside an elementary school.... amazing, huh? if you were as stoked by that van as I was, you will want a closer look at it.

and eric had:

a cheeseless one
comments: today eric returned from his vacation to the parks of utah. I'd share some photos with you, but they all seemed to be on his iphone only. oh well. instead, I will share a wiggly of him and bill jammin' on the iPad.

and bill had:

a veggie one
comments: overall, I think everyone liked their pizzas. the beer was tasty, too. but it was not quite the level of the kronenberg whites from incendio. and finally, click bill's lunch to see a storm that I think I managed to outwalk. huzzah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share