This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, May 30, 2011

and let my lunch flow like a river


mapao tofu
from: kwong chow
price: $8
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: uncle tupelo
comments: lunch with greg today. good times. also on the weekend, The Whip restaurant had their 4th annual car show & shine. the car turn out was a little disappointing. but the people turn out was huge. and motorbikes, too. very many of them. I guess I shoulda got the charger on the road to represent. but I so lazy. if you wanna see all the wigglies from this show go here.

and greg had:

curry beef brisket
comments: the linked photo under greg's lunch is just like The Bandit's trans am from smokey and the bandit. crazy, huh? last post, I had a wiggly of kitt. and today bandit. I think that these are the 2 most famous trans ams ever. I never been a huge fan of these cars. but it's cool to see 'em. there's one other trans am I can think of... 'White Lightning', anyone know what it's from?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share