This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I need a luncher that won't drive me crazy


tacos, quesadillas and horchada
from: taqueria
price: $16ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: pat benatar
comments: after hearing everyone tell me that Taqueria is the best in vancouver, I finally tried it. and yeah, it's good. it's real good. but it's very small inside. so it's not all that comfortable to just sit and enjoy a lunch, you know? plus, I was still kinda hungry after lunch. but it is very tasty. oh.. and the horchada? delicious! now click to see the fancy coffee I got from jjbean later on.

and erin had:

tacos
comments: yeah, erin had a day off today. and so she joined us. click to see her jumping for joys. also note that she's not so good at the controlled hover jump. ha.

and bill had:

veggie tacos
comments: click bill's lunch to see him sporting a bowler. you recognize that, ritchie?? he totally looks like a 1980s movie character, huh? the main girl's best friend or something? like ducky, pretty much.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share