This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, May 20, 2011

got a couple of couches, sleep on the lunch seat


calzone
from: incendio
price: $16
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: beck
comments: it's been a while since I seen a calzone. and it was as good as expected. same with that kronenberg white. so so so good. anyway, click to see bill kicking dandelions. dent-de-lion. tooth of a lion. where'd it get that name?? I mean, mane of a lion makes sense. but their teeth?? are they yellow? I don't get it.

and bill had:

pizza
comments: bill had a strange way to eat his pizza. I never seen this before. eating all the middle first. I'm guessing that he was eating the soggiest part first. so it'd be easier to pick up? that's my guess. now, if you are familiar with all horrible internet memes, you should hesitate before clicking his lunch. you might not like what you see. if you are oblivious, click away!

and dan, danny, daniel had:

his first calzone
comments: I think dan enjoyed this food. I know he enjoyed 'fitting in' with us. click to see some flowers that I will see this weekend. I basically uploaded this photo to flickr so that bill's linked pic wasn't the first in my stream, and the last one you clicked today. you're welcome.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share