This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, May 13, 2011

oh you just gonna keep another lunch for you


roast beef sandwich
from: big lou's butcher shop
price: $8.50
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: kanye west
comments: this sandwich was good, but I like the turducken and porchetta more. I'll keep trying em all. now to the linked wiggly. I added one little line to this wiggly. can you spot it? it changes everything.

and eric and I both had:

a piece o pizza each
comments: yet another different lunch truck in the 'hood. ragazzi pizza. they make a good thin crust pizza. I was very curious as to what kinda oven they got in there. and how hot it must get in the summer time. yikes. click to see a very happy max and a sad frozen eric.

and eric had:

a 1/4 chicken
comments: the chicken was good. to describe it, I'd have to say... it tasted like chicken. now, allow me to rant about vancouver drivers. I see this all too often. people bang into each other in an intersection, then they leave their cars blocking traffic and talk to each other. stop this. just pull your cars out of the way, then discuss it. respect the almighty flow of traffic! click eric's chicken to see this happening. and here's another angle of it. I think that silver honda hit the jeep. now idea how.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share