This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

but that's alright because I lunch the way you lie


clubhouse
from: deacon's corner
price: $12ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: eminem
comments: deacon's thursday. this week is broken. oh well. click to see my afternoon coffee. it's fancy. holly made me a fresca medici. I like that I never really know what kinda coffee they are gonna make me. good times.

and paul had:

the middle bread removed from his clubhouse.
comments: this was how he chose his sandwich to be. can you even call it a clubhouse with just 2 pieces of bread? I don't know. I also got no more new wigglies. so I'm gonna link to older, unviewed ones. like this one of gavin rubbing his hand on razorwire.

and david had:

corned beef hash
comments: click david's lunch to see a bunch of nissan sentrae. is that the plural? It should be. or perhaps I shoulda said a sentry of sentras? sentrii?

and bill had:

veggie
comments: last one. click to see bill climbing. byebye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share