This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I don't care what none of y'all say I still lunch her


ramen
from: menya
price: $8?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: kanye (get down, girl, gahead get down)
comments: ok, I'm way behind on my posts. this is what happens when I go away for a nice long weekend. I went to salt spring island. er... I mean I'm going to go to salt spring island. the best part is how I'm getting there. no stupid ferries for me. I fly in style. wanna see my ride? click my lunch.

and david had:

ramen
comments: today was fun cuz david had to run an errand at lunch. so he took us to menya and erin met us there. good times. now you wanna see a very low car? click david's lunch. the roof of this car barely came up to my waist. crazy.

and bill had:

ramen salad
comments: both david and bill ordered extra noodles. it looked like a lot of nooooodles. click to see the exciting new crime fighting duo from amc: chopstick n gyoza!

and erin had:

ramen
comments: click. see. lights. end.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share