This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, April 07, 2011

what about lunch? I only wanna share it with you


soup n sanwich
from: HAVE cafe
price: $7.78 with coffee
rating: &&&&.7/&&&&&
listening to: heart
comments: today I rode my skateboard to work. crazy. this board is 21 years old. crazy. but what beats all of that in craziness is that I found out a coworker of mine is amazing on a board. click my lunch to see him nailing a 360 flip and destroying a board all in one move. want more sk8 gifs? of course you do, here's another flawless360 flip, a wallride, a big 180 ollie and uji watching mark do a kick flip on my giant old board. amazing.

and nils had:

pasta
comments: click nils' lunch to see him saying goodbye to the rest of the hootsuite marketing team.

and bill had:

pasta
comments: click to see bill doing a little post-lunch hovering.

and david? had:

soup n sandwich
comments: click david's lunch to see him skating.

and richerd had:

lots of fries.
comments: click richerd's lunch to see him hovering.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share