This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

she's lunching by proxy, no give and all take


southern scramble
from: deacon;s corner
price: $10?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: cutting crew
comments: another day with lots of guest lunches. the only reason I show you all these lunches is cuz I got lots of wigglies to back em up. click my lunch to see a Smurf sign I saw on a car. and yeah, if you were wondering, my iphone smurf village is doing great, thanks for asking.

and bill had:

veggie something
comments: click bill's lunch to see him hovering. I failed to get the other 3 guys hovering. my bad. was a little late with the trigger.

and david had:

corned beef hash
comments: click this one to see david looking sad while the other guys all jump. funny.

and eric had:

an amazing Steven Seagal style fight against bill.
comments: who cares about his food?!? click it for the best gif from this post!

and gavin had:

food
comments: ok that's the last lunch. click to see the fellas all fall down. then back up again. hmm... that might be a good series, too, huh? of people falling down... but play them backwards. maybe next time. good day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share