This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, April 18, 2011

where are you going now, my lunch? where will you be tomorrow?


pancakes
from: deacon's corner
price: $9.50
rating: &&&&/&&&&
listening to: CSN&Y
comments: I didn't really make any wigglies today. but I sure made a lot yesterday! I went on a very long bike ride. I rode through QE park to see the cherry blossoms then went way out along the dike in richmond. where I ran into a huge flock of lesser snow geese. click to see the sweet Buick that also stopped to look at the birds.

and bill had:

veggie burger
comments: click bill's lunch to see another wiggly from QE park. I didn't notice when I took the pic, but there appears to be a kid skipping rope behind that minivan. need another wiggly? how about the baby orange I ate. there was actually a 3rd tiny orange in behind that mini one. crazy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share