This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I've looked everywhere, everywhere and I can't find me anyone to lunch


special #1
from: la casita
price: $10
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: janis joplin
comments: today's special wasn't quite as good as usual. still good, though. click to see the two vancouver monuments that will soon share the name 'telus'. that sucks man. corporate names on already named monuments is stupid. want our respect telus? then keep the bc place name. don't muddy it up with your stupid name. end rant/

and bill had:

special #2
comments: click bill's lunch to see a car that made me lol. it's like the street fighter bonus round car, but with pimped wheels. funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share