This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

oh how I lunch you


soup n sandwich
from: HAVE cafe
price: $7.78 with coffee
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: nights in white satin - moody blues
comments: HAVE for lunch today. comfort food. lots of it. I didn't make any wigglies again today. so I show you more from my weekend bike ride. click my lunch to see a view from QE park.

and paul had:

sandwich n fries
comments: click paul's lunch to see a couple benches at winona park.

and bill had:

veggie pasta
comments: click bill's lunch for a building I saw in richmond. it's an epic fail. what confuses me is why would a building that seems really quite new needs to be torn apart like that. maybe they just took that one part out so they could expand? who knows.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share