This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, February 14, 2011

I know there's a place you walked where lunch falls from the trees


soup n sandwich
from: HAVE cafe
price: $7.78 (with coffee)
rating: &&&.7/&&&&&
listening to: the who
comments: today was weird. working on a monday. going to lunch before 12:30. taking half my lunch to go cuz I wasn't hungry enough for it. weird. also pouring rain all day. all this meant that no new wigglies were made. that's ok, cuz I didn't use all the ones from Friday yet. click to see evidence that spring is trying to make an appearance in the 'couve.

and dan had:

the same as me
comments: dan really loves the HAVE. I think he liked this sandwich more than I did. click to see some awesome comparative moustaches that I saw in a main street window. jim croce was awesome. I guess bill murray there was, too.

and bill (not murray or crosby) had:

the veggie pasta
comments: click bill's lunch to see him super happy. in this wiggly, he's playing a two-paddle version of the xbox kinect's ping pong game. gnip. gnop.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share