This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, February 11, 2011

where's that lunch you promised me?


calzone
from: Incendio
price: $16
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: bjork
comments: wee ow. I loves me these calzones. I eat them with my face. speaking of face, click my lunch to see eric gone wild. today is the day of the close-up wigglies. there's one of bill below, and check out this awesome one of gavin.

and bill had:

pizza
comments: today bill broke all the rules. he didn't have a calzone. no no no. he had this strange type of dish that's just like a calzone, but it's left open on the top! imagine that! a calzone, that's flat with only crust on the bottom??!! amazing. I hear they call it "pizza". he seemed to enjoy it. but it couldn't be as good as a calzone, cuz he didn't get to dip the doughy corners into the oil and vinegar. sucker.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share