This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

so much time wasted, playing games with lunch


congee and bacon sandwich
from: The Boss
price: under $10
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: lenny kravitz
comments: on the way to work, I walked through a film set. didn't know what it was for, but it's usually safe to guess it's for Fringe. and this time it was. I didn't know it was until I looked at the photos. click my lunch, see that Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser? that's obviously Peter and Walter's car. it's just funny that I didn't notice it at all when I was 3 feet from it. ha.

and richerd had:

congee and grilled cheese
comments: oddly, at The Boss, a grilled cheese will cost you 50 cents more than the bacon sandwich. processed cheese more expensive than bacon?? never! click to see a wiggly of daniel from last week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share